The Money20/20 StartUP Academy 2019
Some of the most disruptive innovation in financial services and retail across APAC is being driven by agile startups with a pioneering vision of the future of money.
To help celebrate and accelerate the potential of the next generation of startups, we’re excited to be launching the Money20/20 Asia StartUP Academy especially for the industries newest and brightest companies.
With the help of our expert Advisory Board, we will be hand-selecting up to 100 startups we think have the biggest potential to change the financial world as we know it, and giving them a free ticket to Money20/20 Asia in Singapore next March.
The Money20/20 Asia StartUP Academy gives each startup invovled unrivalled exposure to financial leaders and forward-thinking investors, the chance to share their vision for the future of money, plus a whole host of other benefits.
How do I qualify for the Academy?
We want to hear from startups who cover a broad range of industry sectors from P2P lending to financial inclusion, mobile wallets, security & fraud and much more. To qualify for the academy, your startup must:
- * Have raised less than $3M in equity funding
- * Been incorporated for less than 3 years
- * Be a first-time attendee of Money20/20 Asia
If you're not sure if you qualify, feel free to still apply and we will be in touch. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
What's the timeline?
- * Applications will close Dec 31st 2018
- * You will be notified if you have been successfully selected to take part in the 2019 StartUP Academy in January 2019
- * In January 2019, we'll also be inviting our 2019 StartUP Academy cohort to upgrade to a discounted exhibit space in StartUP City, if they would like to.
- * We will announce which startups from the cohort have been successfully selected for our StartUP Pitch line up in mid-Feb 2019. This year, companies featured in our renowned StartUP Pitch will be solely selected from our Academy cohort