Join APAC’s leading innovators creating the future of money
Money20/20 Asia unites APAC’s payments, FinTech and financial services community to build a simpler, faster and fairer future of money.
With leaders from Asia’s giants, to the rising superstars, challengers and trailblazing startups attending; experience, be inspired and join this global platform driving change and disruption across the marketplace.
Why attend Money20/20 Asia?
On 19-21 March 2019 in Singapore, we will be opening the doors for the entire payments, FinTech and financial services ecosystem for 3 packed days of building new business opportunities, discovering new industry players and learning the latest disruptions.How will you achieve your business goals and grow at Money20/20 Asia?
- Pack months of global business meetings into just 3 days, catching up with all your customers and connecting with plenty of new faces
- Stay ahead of the curve, with global market leaders delivering original, curated insights into tomorrow’s game-changing industry developments
- Fundraise and source your investments with global and regional venture capitalists seeking the next major deals
- Launch your latest products and services to a fully engaged audience of international decision makers active in the APAC region
- Make your next industry announcements with the world’s leading mainstream and tech journalists, broadcasters and analysts in attendance
- Gain access to the most promising startups, entrepreneurs and challengers with the StartUP Academy, StartUP City and the StartUP Pitch
- Take your business out of the meeting rooms with a whole host of parties, drinks receptions, meetups and networking functions to take advantage of
- Remove the hard work out of meeting your next partners with the brand new AI-Powered matchmaking app
“Money20/20 helps us imagine what the future is.” Philippe Dintrans, SVP & Chief Digital Officer, Cognizant
“What makes us come back year after year is the level of seniority of the people who come.” Nuno Sebastiao, Co-founder, Chairman & CEO, Feedzai
Who comes to Money20/20 Asia?
With over 3500 attendees from more than 1400 companies and 70 countries, representing every sector of the payments, FinTech and financial services ecosystem, Money20/20 brings together a complete who’s who of the community building the future of money.*
25% C-Suite audience representation
*Based on 2018 event actuals
The inaugural Money20/20 Asia saw senior FinTech leaders from across the globe gathered in Singapore to exchange insights on the future of money. Money20/20 Asia 2018 attracted a broad range of media outlets including payments, banking, retail, security and other trade publications, mainstream and general media, covering the latest FinTech trends and topics.