Money2020 Asia 2019 agenda overview
300+ speakers handpicked for their case-studies
10 of the biggest Pan-Asian and global themes
Content curated by independent industry experts
- Join 300+ of the world’s leading innovators discussing and debating the critical themes and developments shaping the future of money in Asia
- An independently curated agenda with handpicked speakers
- Futureproof your business as you gain knowledge on how we spend, save, manage, borrow or share money.
About the agenda
Experience the 10 must-know themes shaping the future of money in Asia and beyond across 3 packed days. It’s your chance to:
- Join the world’s first Token Day and deep-dive into the companies, innovations, business models and regulation shaping blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and the growth of tokenization.
- Learn about the 3 types of challenger banks disrupting banking, looking at commercial models, the application of technology and the implications across the traditional banking value chain..
- Understand the ‘Platform Ecology’ Business Model, pioneered by Chinese tech giants Tencent and Ant Financial, and how the model is evolving across consumer and B2B frontiers.
- Get to grips with the increasing risks and challenges in cyber security, from the ways in which technologies like machine learning and AI are being used to counter attacks, to the right model for data protection, from data localization to tighter consumer protection laws and digital identity.
- Gain first-hand access to relevant case-studies on successes and failures from some of the world’s most cutting-edge companies
- Meet the speakers at the forefront of the region’s innovation and ask your burning questions