Money2020 Asia 2019 agenda overview
300+ speakers handpicked for their case-studies
10 of the biggest Pan-Asian and global themes
Content curated by independent industry experts
- Experience an independently curated agenda with 300+ handpicked speakers sharing their strategies, case-studies and unique insights on what’s shaping the future of money in Asia across 6 incredible tracks.
- From the Challenger Banks’ Playbooks to a full day dedicated to Tokens, as well as a deep-dive into Cybersecurity and the ‘Platform Ecology’ Model, the biggest stories and business critical themes are on the agenda. Read about them here.
- It's your chance to spend 3 packed days gaining the latest knowledge on how consumers and businesses spend, save, manage, borrow or share money in Asia, so that you can futureproof your business.
About the agenda
Go in depth into the themes shaping the Financial Services, FinTech and Commerce ecosystem in Asia and beyond across 6 essential tracks in 3 packed days. It's your chance to:
- Join the world’s first Token Day and deep-dive into the companies, innovations, business models and regulation shaping blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and the growth of tokenization.
- Learn about the 3 types of challenger banks disrupting banking, looking at commercial models, the application of technology and the implications across the traditional banking value chain..
- Understand the ‘Platform Ecology’ Business Model, pioneered by Chinese tech giants Tencent and Ant Financial, and how the model is evolving across consumer and B2B frontiers.
- Get to grips with the increasing risks and challenges in cyber security, from the ways in which technologies like machine learning and AI are being used to counter attacks, to the right model for data protection, from data localization to tighter consumer protection laws and digital identity.
- Gain first-hand access to relevant case-studies on successes and failures from some of the world’s most cutting-edge companies
- Meet the speakers at the forefront of the region’s innovation and ask your burning questions