Carmen Vicelich is not your typical anything – a powerhouse entrepreneur who has rapidly built two multi-million-dollar, international data and technology businesses at the same time as balancing life as a wife and mother of four young children.
Data Insight uses advanced analytics to help businesses leverage data to make data driven decisions and works with industry leaders across multiple verticals including government, utilities, telco, casino, FMCG, insurance and banking.
Valocity is a cloud based Mortgage Lending Platform, that helps banks transform and streamline the mortgage valuation process to deliver improved customer experience with increased regulatory compliance .
Carmen’s energy, drive and ability to make the complex simple has already earnt her numerous awards – both personally and for both her businesses.
• A finalist in the 2016 ‘Women of Influence’ awards
• The winner of the Auckland University Business School’s ‘Entrepreneur’s Challenge’ award in 2015
• A finalist in the ‘EY Entrepreneur of the Year’ awards
Her businesses have achieved global recognition and awards including:
• CIO Winner of Digital transformation • NZDM Nexus Supreme Winner Award
• Global top 10 Fintech finalists in Singapore, the largest Fintech festival in the world among 800 countries
• Innovation award for Property Institute NZ