Press & Media Resources
Press & Media Resources
Thursday 15 March
Wednesday 14 March
Tuesday 13 March
We started Money20/20, because the industry needed a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people could connect and create. Our global events bring together over 15,000 global Industry leaders of which 1in 3 are C-Level and 2,700 are CEOs and Founders. *based on US and EUR 2017 actuals
It needs it still, and more than ever, as the pace of change and the reach of new possibilities increase.
Now, as we blaze the trail to Singapore this March, we aim to provide the industry with the same high-impact networking and world class content that have made our US and Europe event’s unmissable and staples in the global FinTech calendar.
Money20/20 Asia designates a Media Lounge for accredited media throughout the event. We encourage you to hold interviews and work in this space. This room is the ideal location for media to schedule interviews with speakers, sponsors or attendees. Please note that only individuals accompanied by an accredited media member will be granted access to the room.
Location: Located on level 5 of the Marina Bay Sands Expo. Through the far right corner exit from the glass door of the exhibition hall on the left hand side. Please follow the on-site direction signage.
13th March (Tuesday): 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
14th March (Wednesday): 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
15th March (Thursday): 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- All filming must be authorized by Money20/20 Asia prior to the event. Please reach out to Tiffany Liu firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and details.
- All videography and photography operations cannot interfere with Money20/20 Asia sessions, activities, or visitor traffic. Money20/20 Asia reserves the right to determine the terms under which filming will be permitted, and the right to deny or revoke permission to film for any reason. We do not allow any filming or recording in content sessions.
- Money20/20 Asia do not allow any filming at content sessions.
- Money20/20 Asia puts the experience and safety of our delegates and staff foremost. We reserve the right to reject and revoke requests that interfere with our delegate’s experience or unnecessarily burden Money20/20 or Marina Bay Sands property and staff. Filming in the hallway, entrance ways or on stairs/escalators is absolutely prohibited.
FinTech and Payments companies share their ground-breaking news at Money20/20 Asia. We would like to share these announcement with you before the event starts.
Please contact email@example.com for the full announcement list 2018.
- Twitter: Money2020
- Facebook: Money2020
- Instagram: Money20_20
- LinkedIn: Money2020
- Official Hashtags: #M2020Asia