Press & Media Resources
Some of the media at Money20/20 Asia 2018
Dates: March 19 – 21th, 2019
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Last year we had 3,500+ Attendees (25% C-Level attendees);
1,400+ Companies from 70+ Countries and 300+ Speakers
Money20/20 Asia designates a Media Lounge for accredited media throughout the event. We encourage you to hold interviews and work in this space. This room is the ideal location for media to schedule interviews with speakers, sponsors or attendees. Please note that only individuals accompanied by an accredited media member will be granted access to the room.
Location: Located on level 5 of the Marina Bay Sands Expo. Through the far right corner exit from the glass door of the exhibition hall on the left hand side. Please follow the on-site direction signage.
19th March (Tuesday): 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
20th March (Wednesday): 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
21st March (Thursday): 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- All filming must be authorized by Money20/20 Asia prior to the event. Please reach out to Tiffany Liu email@example.com for permission and details.
- All videography and photography operations cannot interfere with Money20/20 Asia sessions, activities, or visitor traffic. Money20/20 Asia reserves the right to determine the terms under which filming will be permitted, and the right to deny or revoke permission to film for any reason. We do not allow any filming or recording in content sessions.
- Money20/20 Asia do not allow any filming at content sessions.
- Money20/20 Asia puts the experience and safety of our delegates and staff foremost. We reserve the right to reject and revoke requests that interfere with our delegate’s experience or unnecessarily burden Money20/20 or Marina Bay Sands property and staff. Filming in the hallway, entrance ways or on stairs/escalators is absolutely prohibited.
FinTech and Payments companies share their ground-breaking news at Money20/20 Asia. We would like to share these announcement with you before the event starts.
- Twitter: Money2020
- Facebook: Money2020
- Instagram: Money20_20
- LinkedIn: Money2020
- Official Hashtags: #M2020Asia