Rise Up - Empowering women in leadership
Money20/20 believes inclusive businesses are better businesses. To promote this value, Rise Up was created to address the gender imbalance in leadership positions within the Financial Services and Fintech industry.
Rise Up is a global program with local perspective, designed to provide support and actionable skills for women working to take the next steps to increased seniority within their careers. This exclusive program will expose participants to contacts, mentors, executive training and learnings that will catapult their career to the next level.
While gender diversity is a global issue that has taken center stage around the world, it’s even more pressing in Asia-Pacific. Some of Asia’s biggest financial players continue to play catch up with Western markets and have recognized the business case for female leadership. A program like Rise Up at Money20/20 Asia will accelerate progress and redefine the status-quo.
Our goal is to:
- Embrace inclusivity as a strategic imperative to drive our industry forward
- Amplify the business benefits of inclusivity across the Financial Services and Fintech industry
- Empower women with actionable skills and learnings that can catapult their career to the next level
- Actively support and inspire women early in their career to take advantage of the bold content, industry luminaries and career changing opportunities at Money20/20
- Serve as a platform to inspire others to create actionable plans for inclusion and empowerment in our industry
Why does inclusivity make good business sense?
Successful businesses see inclusiveness as a competitive advantage that’s resulted in greater returns and lasting impact.
How does it work?
At Money20/20 Asia, a cohort of 30 women will be hand-chosen to take part in an exclusive Money20/20 curated agenda, complete with a series of bespoke content sessions and unique networking opportunities. Alongside regular programming, they will take part in one-to-one mentoring with the most respected industry leaders, private meetings with keynote speakers and special networking events.
2019 participants will receive:
Who should apply?
- Currently work in the Financial Services or Fintech Industry
- Have 2+ years’ experience in the Financial Services or Fintech Industry
Includes but not limited to the following sectors:
Payments, Banking, Big Tech, Investment, Personal Finance, Lending, Retail, Telecoms, Government, Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies
Rise Up is open to all women who meet the noted requirements.
Already have a pass?
Attendees who have already registered and paid for Money20/20 Asia are still encouraged to apply to take part in Rise Up. If selected your paid pass will be reimbursed.
How are participants chosen?
The top 30 applicants will be selected by Money20/20 with guidance from our Rise Up advisory board. Applications close on February 6 - 2019. Be sure to submit your application as soon as possible for consideration.
Women in Payments
Head of Global Key Accounts
Raja Al Mazrouei
Executive Vice President
Fintech Hive at DIFC
General Counsel & Head of Government Affairs
Vincent Henry Iswaratioso
Global Head of Transaction Banking
Jaime Aristotle B. Alip
Founder & Chair Emeritus