Hanwha Finance Network
Hanwha offers a complete financial service platform with insurance, securities, asset management and banking products. We create value for individual and institutional customers by continuously adapting to today’s rapidly changing financial landscapes and providing financial solutions that give customers the freedom to pursue their dreams.
Introduction of Hanwha finance companies
- Hanwha Life is the second largest domestic life insurance company that is both the first and the oldest in South Korea. In 2017, we achieved new heights to lead the industry with USD 103 billion in total assets.
- We launched DreamPlus63, the largest Fintech nurturing center in South Korea, and Gangnam branch as we build a foundation to lead the future financial industry.
Hanwha General Insurance
- The company is the first South Korean insurance company to be funded solely by domestic capital.
- Our innovation through customer-focused management have been recognized with the top three service quality awards by the South Korean government organizations.
Hanwha Investment & Securities
- With our differentiated systems and high-quality talent, Hanwha Investment & Securities has successfully established itself as a reliable comprehensive asset management partner. Our financial products and customer-oriented services are offered domestically and overseas.
- We continue to develop our digital financial platform to provide differentiated products and services that respond to digital transformations and trends as we lead the future of finance.
Hanwha Asset Management
- We are a comprehensive asset management company offering a full range of financial instruments, including stocks, bonds, MMFs, fund of funds, social overhead capital, derivatives, real estate, ETFs, and PEFs in both domestic and overseas capital markets.
- We are accelerating strategic overseas expansion by establishing subsidiaries in Singapore, the US, and China to become a leading asset management company in Asia