Kasisto’s conversational AI platform, KAI Banking, powers omni-channel bots and virtual assistants with deep domain expertise across mobile apps, web, messaging platforms, and IoT devices. Out of the box, KAI is fluent in banking so bots and assistants can help customers manage money, track expenses, analyse spending, make payments, and more. With contextual and personalized conversations, they fulfil requests, solve problems, and predict needs in ways that are as natural as texting a friend. Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI is an agile platform with self-service tools to customize and continually improve consumer experiences and seamlessly add new features. Some of the world's most innovative financial institutions license KAI Banking including DBS Bank, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, among others.
KAI is an enterprise-ready platform with the most comprehensive deployments in production, enabling financial institutions to:
• Offer entirely new and differentiated experiences to their consumers, designed with the most intuitive user interface: natural human language
• Decrease customer care costs by deflecting call centre calls and triaging inquiries
• Increase lifetime value of customers with contextual and relevant offers for financial products and services
• Engage customers and promote brand loyalty with proactive financial well-being features
• Meet customers in their preferred channel – mobile, web, messaging or home devices