Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage and acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations – anytime, anywhere. Kasisto’s Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants and chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, and voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasisto’s customers include Wells Fargo, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security and compliance.
What sets KAI apart from its competitors is that the platform is proven in production and every day KAI-powered virtual assistants help banks by:
Servicing customers in ways that improve operational efficiency
• Reduce call center volume – KAI skillfully deflects or triages frequent banking tasks and questions, and knows when to hand-off a conversation to a live agent for services that need a human touch.
• Empower customers to self-serve – KAI helps customers get their banking done on the channel of their choice.
Engaging customers in ways that boost brand loyalty
• Enable lifestyle banking – KAI weaves financial decisions into everyday life and gives customers the seamless experience they expect – contextual, proactive and personalized.
• Champion financial well-being – KAI uncovers insights and makes recommendations to help customers manage their money, not just move it.
Acquiring customers in ways that increase their lifetime value
• Help customers discover products and services they need with timely, contextual suggestions – Personalized and contextual conversations take the friction out of the up-sell and cross-sell flows, making it easier for customers to buy relevant products and increase their lifetime value.
• New channels open new relationships – Digital marketing and sales with KAI lowers the cost of acquisition and uses intelligent, proactive conversations to provide steady value.